Printing from this site
If you're using Windows:
1. While viewing the site, press the Print Screen key, usually located in the upper right of your keyboard.
2. Open Microsoft Paint by going to Start > Programs> Accessories.
3. Select 'Edit' from the top menu and click Paste (or Ctrl + V on your keyboard)
4. Now that your screenshot appears in the Paint program, choose File from the top menu and click Save as.
5. From the drop-down at the top of the 'Save as' menu, choose to save the file on your Desktop.
6. Name your file (for example, screenshot.jpg) and choose JPEG as the format from the 'Save as type' drop-down list, then click Save.
Please note if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 you can use the built-in Snipping Tool (Located in: Start> Accessories> Snipping Tool)
If you're using Mac OSX:
1. Open the 'Grab' application, usually found in Applications > Utilities
2. Select Capture > Window
3. Click on the window you want to take a screenshot of.
4. Save the screenshot as 'screenshot.jpg.'
If you're using Mobile Devices:
How To Take Screenshots Of Your Mobile Phone
Android: click here for instructions.
Blackberry: click here for instructions.
Iphone: click here for instructions.
Ipad: click here for instructions.