The Churches of Lawrence County
1st brick structure was built and dedicated in November of 1892 -- it burned in November of 1916, leaving the brick walls standing. It was rebuilt and dedicated again in 1917.
Bethel Church started out in a log building across the road from the present church site and it was also used as a school. (No pic of it) The first frame structure was built in 1831.