1108 1/2 Jefferson Street

1108 1/2 Jefferson Street

 

Upstairs

 

1966 This address was listed as the Office of the Lawrence Co. Selective Service (Local Board 154). Before that, in 1941 the Board was located on the second floor of the courthouse. The address by 1972 was given as # 1118 Jefferson. Whether the office had moved or the post office had just assigned different numbers is unknown.

 

1941-59 Pioneer Finance Co with W H Boyd, President and Herman L Loeb, Secretary-Treasurer had their offices in Room 3 of the Gee building.

 

1941 In addition to the Pioneer Finance Co, Attorney Lester B. Fish had offices upstairs as well as did the Red Cross Workshop.

     Call us:

618-943-3870

         or

618-943-2761

  • Wix Facebook page

© Lawrence County Historical Society 2019

Created by W3 Productions